Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

I Am Graduated!

Hey everyone! Long time no post! I don't know what my excuse was for not posting sooner. I guess it was because I was working or whatever, and I don't know if I'll be able to post as frequently as I used to.

I got a job as a library page! It is really awesome so far. Though I have only been there for a couple days. I have been reading the shelves like crazy! "Reading" the shelves is basically when you read all of the books in that section, including the sticker on the bottom (with the numbers on it and such) and then the whole spine and title and everything. You make sure that they are in the right order; a good order, and then you straighten and make sure they aren't so very tight and so on.

I also do a lot of other things. Like pull holds--that's when you get holds that will be sent to other libraries in the branch--and shelve other books and comics and DVDs. I think the Audio Visual are my favorite to shelve. I have found a WHOLE bunch of movies I would have never thought of looking at before while I shelved them. So that is a pretty awesome thing too!

I've got a bandage on my finger so it is really hard to type. Haha.

So, besides that, I have finished school! I won't have to ever go back to High School again!! I have also been watching the anime BLEACH and Downton Abbey. And yeah, I am obsessed with both of those shows. It's ridiculous. Hahaha.

I've also been on Twitter a lot.

Hmm.

So that's about it!

I hope everyone has been having an awesome time while I was away.

I'll be back.

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment