Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

What I do in my Spare Time...

This is unedited. Seriously, this shows how messed up I really am. And I feel really bad for the chap in the back...What was I thinking?

As it would seem, Arwen was behind the Elven flag. Aragorn was like, totally psyched about seeing her. Her father, Lord Elrond, stood behind her and nodded to the both of them.

And all the fangirls DIED.

The End

Little did they know, Legolas was in the back of the crowd, plotting his revenge with Gimli. Aragorn would pay for being such an amazing leader and king. Legolas had nothing against him, I mean, they both have the same amount of fangirls, they both have looks beyond anything Midde Earth has ever seen…um, Aragorn is such a good fri—ugh. For whatever reason, Legolas was plotting.

We don’t know why, as of now.

MAYBE… nope…

~chap in the back raises his hand~ What if he was angry about Arwen?

ME: Um, NOOOOO DUH that would never happen. Arwen and Aragorn are perfect for each other and Legolas was perfectly chill with it.

But what if he wasn’t? What if he was secretly jealous?

WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, TINY MIND?!?! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE AFFAIRS OF THE HEART. UGH!

~Chap in the back hangs his head in silence~

Yup. This is as close to fanfiction as I have gotten to in a while. I think the summer might have fried my brain.

Yup.

~~Natsu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment