Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

I wish I may, I wish I might...Lists??

 So, this weekend was a great one. Spent Sunday in my sweatpants, on my couch, watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Pretty good, pretty good. That being my first time seeing it, I thought it was really good. Davy Jones's crew, however, were very creepy. But, there is nothing wrong with that.
 
  For breakfast, my sister made, okay, to explain this, I am going to need to break it down.

  •  First she made French Toast. Ya know, dipping bread slices in a egg/milk/spice mixture and then cooking it.
  • Then she put American cheese, and bologna between two slices of French Toast. Much like a sandwich. 
  • After that, she put the sandwich on the griddle and let the cheese melt.
  • Unsure how it would taste with syrup, we each cut a bit off and tested it.
  • Finding that syrup was, absolutely amazing with it, we covered the whole thing in the maple-y, sweet stuff. 
  • In the end, it was completely and extremely AWESOME!
To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. I kinda want to try this french toast concoction now. It's brilliant really; cheese goes with almost everything.

    ReplyDelete