For breakfast, my sister made, okay, to explain this, I am going to need to break it down.
- First she made French Toast. Ya know, dipping bread slices in a egg/milk/spice mixture and then cooking it.
- Then she put American cheese, and bologna between two slices of French Toast. Much like a sandwich.
- After that, she put the sandwich on the griddle and let the cheese melt.
- Unsure how it would taste with syrup, we each cut a bit off and tested it.
- Finding that syrup was, absolutely amazing with it, we covered the whole thing in the maple-y, sweet stuff.
- In the end, it was completely and extremely AWESOME!
To be continued...