Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Shark week, longest of times, and other fancies.

   I now realize that I am really terrified of sharks. Shark week is cool, but now I am scared. Good thing I am nowhere near an ocean...

  The reason I haven't been blogging is because of family visits and such. I have been meaning too, but I could never find the time. Between visiting, making ornaments, and reading, there is really not even time to sleep. But now the family has left and I can return to my previously scheduled life, and blogging! So, this was my week in a (rather large) nutshell.

 -I learned how to play Black Jack and Texas Hold 'Em. Pretty stupid at it, I need more practice. Although my poker face is pretty slick. LOL. Not really...I still need help with that as well.

-I decided that playing volleyball for a greater part of the day, in the rain, is one of the best things I have ever done. Besides the slipping as falling in the grass, it's all fun and games. (All worth it the first day. Next day, woke up in pain. No fun.)  Badminton is also fun when it is pouring. An even greater challenge for me because I had to take my glasses off. It was all blurry, wet, blobs of color. ☺

-I searched the Internet for Piano Guys, and got some really cool stuff. Observe:

What makes you Beautiful, originally done by One Direction. Pretty cool.


                                         
A Thousand Years, originally by Christina Perri. This was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It blew my mind. Seriously. 

And then a Star-Wars thing, which was really awesome.

Other great things to look up from these guys, are The Pirates of the Caribbean theme, and the Harry Potter theme. Both incredibly awesome. 

That's about it. 

Farewell. 

Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment