Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

~No-face and other fancies~



This guy here, this guy is amazing.

  I can’t really put a finger on it, but for some reason, he is just so interesting to me.  I even thought about making a costume since Halloween is almost upon us. But I don’t really do Halloween. Candy is fun and all, don’t get me wrong. And I LOVE cosplay! Nevertheless…I don’t know if I will even have time to complete it. The mask would be fun to make though… ^^
  
Other fancies include,

Excitement about Hunter Hayes first #1 song!

 Wanted, I knew, would make it to the top. I think it’s because of his spectacular amount of fans. I don’t know anyone personally (Ya know, besides myself.) but I have seen him live on a television event once. True, I can’t be sure that they were all his fans, but the meet-and-greet sure had a lot of young girls. Lol.  In my opinion, I think it was a good call to make Wanted a single.

  I guess that’s really all. I still need to upload some pics and get them on here. I just need to send ‘em…But I am much too lazy.

Let’s hope the day goes well for me and my family, it’s been a disappointing morning. May the odds be in our favor…

 ~Natsu  O_O

National Sandwich Day: November 3rd 2012. Waiting. Oh yes, waiting. :)

I have noticed that I have published 123 posts...1-2-3....Yeah.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment