Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cold on a Saturday Morning.


   This past week has been pretty much like every other week. I bought some K9 Advantage II for Ginger. It has only been 3 days, but I have not seen one flea on her. She seems less annoyed and she follows me around again! For a while she totally ignored me, I thought that it might have been the recent company that's been annoying her. (Mostly because she is a little spoiled brat and doesn't like it when my attention is divided between her and other people.) But now that I think of it, she may have been agitated for other reasons. 

  Now she is fine. She seems a whole lot happier and I believe that the Advantage stuff really works. I had heard things about it on commercials, but I spent some time reading reviews online as well. Some of them said that it was better than Frontline, and others said that it didn't work at all. Well, Ginger is an 11 pound Mini Long-haired Dachshund, and it works for her. So happy that it does! :)

 What I have thought about in the past couple days is that some bits and pieces of this blog are really high-strung sounding. I don't know if that's a bad thing, sometimes I just get really excited! I am working on it though. Lol.

 I have also learned that if you get 1 or 2 books from the library, thinking that the week will be busy, odds are that you will be finished with the books in 2 days. That’s how it is for me, anyway.  Whenever I get maybe 7 books, my weeks are so jammed with crud to do, that I never get to read! I have been pretty crammed trying to read the books I have now...Then again, I can always renew them. I wanted to take some time off today, however, because I just wanted to sit here and blog. 

  It's really cold here, which isn't surprising because it is almost fall. I really didn't feel like doing anything else. Yesterday I worked all day. Which was my fault, I guess. I didn't have to work that week, but I chose too...I think it was a better choice in the end. 

 Besides reading, working, school and other things, I have been trying to draw Anime. Mostly characters from Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden. So far I have done one of Naruto and Anko, two of Rock Lee (because for some reason I find him cool and awesome. Lol) I have done one of Orochimaru, and one of Sai. Sai was introduced into the series in the first episode I had ever watched. I guess at that point I was just looking for a character to be my favorite. And that was maybe a year, year and a half ago. I was pretty new to it. Still, today, even though there are a couple new characters added to that list, Sai is still one of my faves. Favorites besides Sai include, Hatake Kakashi, Rock Lee, and Gaara. That is basically it now. I am not that far along in the manga, and I have been trying to keep myself from watching the Anime because I wanted to finish the manga first. 

 Other things that happened...? Hmm... Me and my "Studio Ghibli group" (in other words, a group of my buddies who watch Ghibli films, and are reading/watching Naruto with me) watched Spirited Away this week.  It was AMAZING! Like, completely AMAZING! It was an AWESOME movie! I will try to get a real review out sometime soon. I am most likely to watch it again. So there should be a post about it some time. Hehe ^^

  Later days, 

Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment