Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Continued List.

 Hello, long time no see! I have been waiting for an opportunity to actually get on my laptop. Sure, I could do it anytime, but I was never motivated until today. I decided that I should finish the post that I started, and frankly, I missed blogging!


       So here is the list I was talking about.

  •         NARUTO VOLUME 9
  •         HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE
  •         WAITING FOR SUMMER'S RETURN~KIM VOGEL SAWYER
  •         THE INHERITANCE~TAMERA ALEXANDER
  •         REMEMBERED~TAMERA ALEXANDER
  •        MAID TO MATCH~DEEANNE GIST
  •         STEVE JOBS~WALTER ISAACSON
  •         Revealed by Tamera Alexander
  •         Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones (The original Novel)
  •         Spirited Away, a Studio Ghibli film
  •         Courting Trouble by Deeanne Gist
  •         Deep in the Heart of Trouble by Deeanne Gist


These are the books/movies I have recently been working on. Naruto, Howl’s Moving Castle, Remembered, Maid to match, and Spirited Away, are finished. My plan was to write a brief review about each of them.  Here we go!


 Naruto Volume 9: Not much to say about it…Except it was awesome! It covered the third part of the Chûnin Exams. Fights including, Kiba VS Naruto, Hinata VS Neji, and the last part of the battle between Ino and Sakura. Then Rock Lee was chosen to fight Gaara. And then it was...TO BE CONTINUED! Now I have Volume 10 on hold. ^^ (Totally killed me, I wonder who will win. No internet spoilers for me this time!) Over all, it was really good. If you are into that kind of stuff.




 Remembered.  If you have read Rekindled, and basically any other books by Tamera Alexander, this one will please you. When I picked up Revealed, I realized that the characters all showed up in each other’s lives’ in the books. Larson and Kat Jennings made a small appearance in Remembered. It took me a couple minutes—after I finished the book of course—to realize that they were in Rekindled. It was kind of epic. Remembered was a wonderful book. Period. Alexander hasn't failed me yet!


 Maid to Match, written by Deeanne Gist, was also wonderful. I honestly started around 3 on one afternoon. I finished the book around 10:30 that same evening. It was one of those books that I didn’t want to stop. Not even for things like eating or ya know, moving so your legs don’t fall asleep to the point where you can’t use them for an hour.  

If it isn’t quite obvious, I am into Historical Fiction…Hehe.

 Anyway, that about settles it. I have finished my list.

  So, how did your Labor Day weekend go? Mine included an all-day read-a-thon 
of Remembered, BBQ ribs with the family, and to finish it off, a new episode of Adventure Time! Which really wasn't a huge highlight of the evening…I was reading so I really didn't even pay attention. Lol.

 The summer is coming to a close, and now I have the school bus down the street to tell me what time it is in the morning. Not the greatest thing, but I won’t complain. I need to learn how to get up early anyway. ^^

  I should move on now, I still have one more thing to do before I leave the blogosphere for today.

~Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment