Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Something for Halloween.

Now, I don't do much for Halloween. Sure, I love candy and costumes. Costumes especially for some reason unknown to me at the moment. When I think of this time of year, I think of the movies. Like all the Tim Burton movies that are on this time of year. My favorite being Corpse Bride. I absolutely love that movie! Probably the best Halloween movie for me.

 Then  I think of a scene from Tim Burton's Beetlejuice. Namely this SCENE. (I am pretty sure this is the whole song.) If you haven't seen this movie, then I guess you haven't seen it. But it is, in a lame way, EPIC.

 Danny Elfman was in charge of the music score on Beetlejuice. I have recently learned that he is also Jack Skellinton's singing voice. I knew that Jack had two voice-actors--one for singing and one for regular dialogue. And I was totally psyched when I found out that Danny was his singing voice! It's just the nerd in me I guess. ^^


OMG IT SPARKLES!!! ^.^

 So, Happy Halloween tomorrow then!

And I hope that all of ya'll that are living through Sandy are doing well. The yard here is swamped. May never dry out again...But at least its just rain and wind.

~~Natsu

(Still working on the blog! I think I may be digging this blue :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment