Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpin' up the jams...






"Rapunzel: So mother, earlier I was saying tomorrow is a really big day, and you didn't really respond, so I'm just gonna tell you: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Tada!  
Mother Gothel: No no no, can't be. I distinctly remember, your birthday was last year.  
Rapunzel: That's the funny thing about birthdays, they're kind of an annual thing."


  I just finished a huge Ice Cream Sundae and now I am watching the CMA's. An awesome way to end a birthday day!! I am super excited for some reason though. (Could be the ice cream... ;) )  I don't even know if I can post anything intelligible at this point...

OMG!!! Right now at this point, as I am writing this...Hunter Hayes just won NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!! Wow, now I am pumped. Except, I have to say, (he performed  Wanted earlier) and--like many others--didn't sound the same live. I think the best part of that performance was when he fist-bumped some random guy near the end. That was EPIC!

 Lolz. Goodnight Ya'll.

~~Natsu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment