Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Okay, so it's past tomorrow.

I didn't get the chance to do much on the Blogging world on Sunday. I don’t quite remember what I was doing, but I obviously wasn't blogging.

Today I had a BUNCH of things to show here. It will probably be more videos than words, but I am tired and I need to watch videos. Haha.


My Dad showed me this a couple days back, and I have been meaning to blog it since then. If the video works, its hilarious. Very awesome prank!




This is Adele's Music video for Rolling in the Deep. Now that I have actually seen it just now, it is very unusual. There is like a samurai in there or something...Anyway, since I had seen this picture below, I haven't been able to hear that song, or sing it, with the right lyrics. Fanart is fun :D


~Sigh~

Well, that's all the blogging I got in me right now. Lol

Goodnight world.

Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment