Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Things that feed interests...

...that may have already become obsessions...

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to the mall with my sister and mother for their birthday trip. Reasons being that their birthdays are so close together that we celebrate them both on the same day. And every now and then, it’s fun to have a girl’s day out!

I ended up buying two books from this book store. Them being: The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers and The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King. I now own The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, and those two!

I had also purchased two music albums last week. Both of them Josh Groban related. The first one, was bought a day after it came out. All That Echoes is his new one. Then I got his Awake album because I love February Song to death and back…They are both stupidly AWESOME! FANTASTIC! STUPENDOUS! GREAT! WONDERFUL! AMAZING! ...Looking for synonyms for Awesome… TREMENDOUS  REMARKABLE! INCREDIBLE! Yeah…All that AND a bag of Chips ;) *wink*


THEN! I got this HUGE sketch book that I am going to fill with sketches of Gaara and Zuko…That’s probably what it will end up being filled with…Even if not intentionally… 



~sigh~

Well, a couple weeks ago, I had the troubling project of finding a birthday present for my sister. I came up with these little cuties down below. I have to be honest here; the Gaara and Bolin pins are mine. But they were just too cute to pass up! I see the Kakashi one coming to join their little family at some point soon. THEN there were the ones for my sister: the Shikamau Nara one, and the Howl one, of course. The Howl one was bought from a different seller, but all of these buttons were from a lovely little place called ETSY! 




THIS IS MY FAVVVVVORITE!!!!!

You can find IcyPanther's shop here. And then Zelas shop: here.

YAY ETSY!!!

Oh! By the way, my new favorite song is called I Just Haven’t Met You Yet by Michael Buble. Blast that baby up to maximum sound in the morning and your day will be excellent. Trust me. His music style reminds me of the musical styling of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy…Again, could listen to his music all day! 

There was just one more post for today…

Quote of the day?

“Riddle me this, why did I meet you amongst the garbage?”

Guess who?

Answer will be given soon.

Let’s have some fun!

~Natsu~

No comments:

Post a Comment