Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Laughing So Hard!!

I cannot believe how hard I laughed at this because half of it makes me sad. But it is so funny! Especially if you know both sides!!

Eh... no. What Tauriel should have said LOL

The bottom part comes from Despicable Me 2, when Gru was practicing asking Lucy out...only on a Minion. *Uncontrollable laughter*

So, yeah.

This is what I do on my day off.

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

It has been so, so quiet on this blog lately. Come to think of it, NOBODY has been blogging. I feel so...so...alone. *whimpers*

And...apparently, on Pinterest, somebody came up with a rapper name for Tom Hiddleston?  "T-Hiddy?"**




I will be back! I swear! I have pictures of BABY GOATS to show EVERYONE!!!

THEY ARE SO STINKING CUTE!!!

Annie

**Update: Apparently, Tom calls himself that...hehe. I still think his full name is just fine. Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment