Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Funeral for a Tree

 So, besides watching Despicable Me 2 for the past few days non-stop, the kids have decided that it would also be fun to watch The Lorax over and over too. I have no problems with this. Despicable Me 2 was really, really funny and I liked it.

I really love The Lorax. They found a way to make a "go green" (which we call a "save the trees movie") movie into something really cute and awesome. Like, I can't start to list what my favorite scenes are. It's just as good as Horton Hears a Who!

My favorite musical piece in the entire movie is a track called "Funeral for a Tree." And when I get SUPER AWESOME GOOD at my piano, I am going to learn this. I love it just so much.

It is a really sad song, for me. It goes up there with "Arwen's Vigil" on the list of sad piano songs.

So here it is, a very well-done cover of it, for you all to enjoy. Unless you are my brother, then you'll think it's lame.

Boys are thick.

Haha.


Oh yay! Blogger let me blog today!

But I do think it is a beautiful piece.

I SHALL LEARN THOSE SCALES, SENSEI!!!!

I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!!!

~~Anne~~

No comments:

Post a Comment