Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

♫THEY CAAAMMMMEEEEE♫

 SO! Last week, around Wednesday, I ordered two cd's from Amazon.

After a week and a half of waiting...

AND WAITING...

AND WAITING...

AND SITTING BY THE MAILBOX JUST WAITING...

It came.

 So what did I order, you ask? Well, after getting The Civil Wars album from the library, I listened to it about 7 times all the way through in the two weeks I had it. That is what I got today. And if I am reading the correct sources...THEY ARE COMING OUT WITH A SECOND ALBUM!!~insert fangirl squeal here~ I cannot wait! Cannot wait...cannot wait...

The other thing I got was The Lumineers album. I loved "Ho Hey" so I bought the album. Makes sense. Totally. Hopefully the album in itself is as amazing as the single. :)

In other news: I saw a man today that looked like Hayao Miyazaki. Then I texted my sister about it. But I doubt it was him. I don't think he would have any good reason to be here in the northeast...Unless he was coming to visit me...


                                                                               YES.
I also finished painting my brothers room. And I am now currently watching Merlin. Yes, it's back on the SYFY channel. I could cry with happiness.

I should be returning...

~Natsu

2 comments:

  1. Yes, The Civil Wars ARE coming out with a new album!! My sister is delighted... We'll probably have to go get it the day it comes out.

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably will too! And then I will listen to it until I know the name of every song, the order they go in, and every lyric...!

    ReplyDelete