Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hmmmm

Today  is Sunday, the beginning (or end) of  the week. It's been a long one. I am not excited to deal with Monday. Haha.

  Anyway I found myself today eating cheese puffs and watching Nick's The Fairly Odd Parents....Weird show. Did you know that you tend to eat more of a snack food while watching your favorite show, than you do just sitting at a table eating the snack? I heard that somewhere, may have been a Mythbusters thing. Or some Food Network program....I don't remember.

I noticed that I really have nothing interesting to say... Been getting the blog and shop up. Nothing really more than that.  The snow is cold, and I received some camo yarn to make a slouch beanie with. Once I get a little better at crocheting. 

AND I FOUND THIS AWESOME NINJA SQUIRREL  PICTURE FOR YA'LL! I CAN HEAR HIS LITTLE THEME SONG NOW!!!!


http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/funny-pictures-ninja-squirrel-be-ninajain.jpg

Woo Hoo! Happy Weekend everyone! If the week doesn't kill me, I'll be BACK! MWHAHAAAAAA.

~Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment