Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Believing in the New Year!

Happy New Year all! I really can't believe that it's already 2012...

While I wait for Pandora to work, I will write something up. Haha.
 The things that the new year has brought me so far is...
  The taste of salmon caviar...I know what you are thinking, "NO! Not NEMO!!" But as I said before, Nemo was a clown-fish. Not a salmon. And really, it wasn't that bad....Then again, the cracker it was on could have been so over seasoned that I didn't even taste the caviar...

..The Introduction to the anime, "Bleach." I have heard of it but I had never seen it. Then I found it while randomly clicking through channels on New Years eve. That night I had ingested maybe almost 2 liters of Dr. Pepper...And I don't know why. I don't even really like that kind of pop...I guess I was so tired, I didn't even care...ANYWAY. I don't think I will be watching much of this "Bleach," until further notice. Only because I am still trying to figure out "Naruto." :)

..That really took on a life of it's own. Anyhow, 2012 has also brought me the excitement for the new film, "The Secret World of Arrietty." I can't wait. Woo.

Thanks! And have an awesome new year!


Later, 


~natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment