Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday left Bruiseday

 How many of you woke up with this strange urge to listen to a Michael Jackson song? That's today's question. Think about it. Think about it. Think about it.....

Anyway, today I started the day by bouncing a tennis ball on the wall, in high hopes that it would come back. And not hit me in the face. The songs of today are "Storm Warning" by Hunter Hayes, "Home" by Dierks Bentley, (did I spell his name right?) and my favorite, "The Truth." By Jason Aldean. Love it.

Last night consisted of a 9:00pm peanut butter on wheat sammich and some crocheting.  And for those of you that care but didn't catch the show, Marissa won The Next Great Baker on TLC. I wish Nadine would have won. But I guess not. Haha.

Well, I have to get this day started. Have a good one everyone!


~natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment