Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mosters VS Aliens.

SO! I was looking for some video. I found it.

 Have you ever seen "Monsters VS Aliens" ? Pretty sure that's a DREAMWORKS movie. Probably the one of the best 3d animated (opposed to 2d animation) next to "Megamind" and "Kung Fu Panda." Both of which are really good, if you're into that stuff I guess. There will probably be another million posts about Megamind. For example, great character design, beautiful music score, animation was great, the lists go on....But that's the mind of an Animation junkie. Haha.

 Don't get me started with Pixar, you'll never get through the blog post. :D

Thanks to Google and U-Tube. Easy finding videos....Anyway, this is a little fuzzy, but I think the best part of it was the song itself. LOL. But this is my favorite part of the whole movie. Next to Dr. Cockroach's display on the dance pad thing. Lol.............Lets hope the video works. Enjoy.

~Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment