Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'll write anyway.

 So, I spent most of my afternoon talking a walk through a forest, digging through a pile of broken glass--and finding cool bottles that really were inspiring if you look at them through the eyes of a writer--then took some time to walk across the yard with my eyes closed. And it is true. You cannot walk in a straight line when you are blind-folded!

 At the moment now, however, I am trying to find ways to create creative Fantasy names for stories I am currently working on/starting. I saw a huge tree today and a whole bunch of ideas started streaming into my mind.

 Other than that,  it seems as though I am watching Christmas movies, and I will be making Spaghetti for dinner later in the hour.

 What I really wanted to post was this HERE. Pachelbel Bedtime I think it's called. I saw this a couple years ago and it was really cool. But I saw it again today and decided to blog about it. :)

 Well, I must go, my hands need lotion and a break from typing.

 See ya'll later in the new week.

~~Natsu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment