Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ah, so you didn't get my joke.

 Well! Yesterday night I was spinning around on an office chair while watching Episode V of Star Wars. I was talking to the television saying, "Vader, just say, 'I am your father' and then I can go to bed!"  So, long story short, Vader and Luke were fighting and Vader was breathing really hard.

 So of course, it's my place to make a lame joke. I turn to my sister and say, "Hey, you know what? He's breathing so hard. He's hyperVADERlating!"

 I get dead silence. Then I'm like, "COME ON THAT WAS GREAT!!"
Then I get, "dude, that was insulting." And I'm like, "NO WAY THAT WAS GENIUS!!"

My dad thought it was funny anyway. Or was it more of a pity laugh....Aw Man...

 Sorry for not posting in so long. I made a promise to myself to not turn on the computer until I finished all my writing books...Eh....Still not there. I broke my oath. What a terrible girl-scout I would make. Lol.

 But my real reason for writing, is that I found a picture on the internet that I thought was awesome and totally true. I could rant on about how I am a terrible artist and I have 3 blank canvases up in my room--Yeh...Let's get that picture, shall we?


That about summons it up I think. ^.^

 Well, to update a different post...We lost the Gingerbread contest. It was pathetic and whiny...Yeah...It was kinda depressing, but now that I look back at the thing...It wasn't very well executed....

 Ah. It socked.

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!! ♥

 -Updated a few minutes later-

I thought this was awesome for some reason...


OK. I am tired apparently. BUT I HAVE THE CAFFEINE PATCH! I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN EIGHT DAYS!  (To those who hear the words "Meet the Robinsons" and scream, "BAKE THOSE COOKIES LUCILLE!" For I am one of you. :) )

~Natsu~

No comments:

Post a Comment