Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Y AM I BORED?

Soooo. I haven't had much luck on posting interesting topic on this blog.
Soooo. I will try to come up with something clever today.
Soooo. Yeah.

 I heard a song on the radio yesterday, and I have just listened to it twice on the You-tubers...I don't know what year it is, but I like it.

It's called Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon.


Then, I have some Legend of Korra things. Since there is no more new ones until...hmm....who knows when...this is as close as I can get. But I am not a hater. The new ones will come when the come. If they ever come...





Yes. And yes.

Um.
Sooo...
Bye for now.
Worst Cooks is on tonight.
TEAM BOW TIE MIKE!
TEAM ANNE BURRELL!
GO BOW TIE MIKE!
RAH! RAH! RAH!
Lol. But Seriously.

~Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment