Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

T'was the day before dieting...

...and all through the house, my sister makes muffins with apples and such. The diet was hung until tomorrow with care. And I wonder, in the morning, will I find it there? NOPE.

UGH.



In other news, The Voice is my new favorite show! I think they are all so stinking hilarious!! Shakira and Usher are new to this season, but I think I may only watch it for the banter between Adam and Blake! I mean, I love listening--and judging--the contestants sing...But the judges are what I really watch it for. LOL

Now something to make this sad blog post worth something. I mean, look at their faces. Aragorn is like, "really?" LOLED for days...still am. The king is like that too...they all are. "Really? For real?" Not amused. :)

Love it.
My sister sends me funny LOTR stuff that she finds. Yay

Well, I'll be back...eventually.
~Natsu
 

No comments:

Post a Comment