Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

...And then take the north train...north?

Gratsi to Melman from Dreamwork's Madagascar for the Post Header. Classic.

 Well, to start this off, I will post a picture of something I made. I believe that the cool kids on the street call it a "meme." I Googled meme once. Most of them had fowl words...MINE DOESN'T. Haha.


I believe that this happened after he used the potion punch AKA the drunken fist when fighting Kimimaro. Manga or not, it's basically the same thing. The aftermath of that is great, however. He get's all cocky when he drinks. LOL. And Lee, honestly, isn't really like that normally. In Naruto: Shippuden the Movie, he had a little chocolate ball--which I am pretty sure was whiskey (because Gai had started saying whiskey, but stopped himself and then said chocolate) and not chocolate--he was out of it. All like, haah la la la kinda deal. Naruto had him on his back and Lee's body slammed into a rock. And he didn't feel it. That was BOSS. Lee is a splendid--bloody hilarious--ninja.

Anyway, I have made a decision today that could change my entire life. I am going to be purchasing--hopefully soon--The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. I believe that's what its called. I do have the Hobbit book. It's a really early printing. Like somewhere in the 70s or 80s...I haven't read it yet. That fact doesn't please me at all...But I have seen all three LOTR movies...I have those books as well, and I haven't read them either. I am so pathetic. I just don't have the time....~tear~ But if I do buy it, this will be the first time I have seen it. I think it's gonna be boss...Just saying. Gandalf is in it, so like, no questions asked. #heckyeahweloveGandalf...

I am going to trust that. Only because it has worked before. With Disney's Tangled actually. I hadn't seen that movie at all, and then I saw the character design online...two years later...and then bought it. I love it. It's funny, Max is awesome. And I BLOODY LOVE MUSICALS! Okay, that's not entirely true, but my voice kinda matched Rapunzel's when she sings. So. That makes that one great. Ahaha.

Oh it's so late now. But I wanted to post soooooo badly. 
My dog's birthday was Saturday. She is five years old now. 35 in dog years, I think. Just thought I would throw that out there.
I am currently looking for an Orochimaru wallpaper for my computer. But I probably won't ever use it because I will not remove my Gaara of the Sand wallpaper. Ahhh.

My eyes are tired. I need to go on a Craft store rampage, and then...take a nap.
If only.

Have a great evening. I shall return soon.
~Natsu 

No comments:

Post a Comment