Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Another Crazy Dream

So, among other crazy stuff going on, I had a dream that River Song and the Doctor had a baby. I got to hold it. It was really cute and I was happy and when I woke up in the morning, I told Margaret about it.

Then it was like, "That's great, but you know that couldn't have happened because River Song died. Remember? She went back in time and died?"

This was me:


Yeah.

That's where the conversation ended.

I do think, however, that River Song would have made an awesome Mother. She would have to get out of prison somehow...

Wow. My posts have been so melancholy...

But Blogger won't let me post videos so I can't post anything that I want! And they were fun things too...

Alright, have a great weekend. I have to finish an epic Anime-kick. It's just like me to save four hours of anime for Friday when the DVD goes back tomorrow.

My love,

Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment