Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Reasons why Doctor Who has Ruined My Life.

 Well. Well. Well. It's been a week since I have posted, and oh, I have missed it terribly. I have just been too busy with school as of late. When I do have the time, however, (i.e, Sunday afternoons), I am too busy sleeping because I didn't sleep at all during the week.

 But that is not important! For I have entered the magical galaxy of DOCTOR WHO!

Rule 50: Comparing everything to Doctor Who is completely normal and accepted.

 Granted, I am not very far along. I have just finished series three. I wanted to start with the 10th Doctor...and I don't need to state my reasons for doing so. He's an adorkable goof and I love him. There.

 Anyway, I have made a list of reasons why Doctor Who has ruined my life. Observe:

  1. I can't look at a statue anymore, no matter what it is. I am too afraid of getting transported back in time.
  2. I can't see a blue object of any kind without thinking, "IT'S THE TARDIS!!!"
  3. Everything makes sense and then everything doesn't make sense.
  4. Bow-ties are cool.
  5. I can't stop watching it.
  6. I pin and pin and pin anything Doctor Who related. Thanks for burning up my home feed. I love you.
  7. Everything doesn't make sense anymore.
THAT is my list. It's very short, yes, but I will probably end up adding more to it.

This video is the perfect explanation of all the feels I have for Doctor Who.



We are not to the point of merchandise yet, but I think it may happen. :D



And this is me and my sister. I don't know why The Doctor is holding a cabbage...Is it a cabbage?

 Well, that's what I have for now.

  I want to thank Doctor Who for ruining everything.


Goodnight~ 
Natsu

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I'm being sucked into the fandom as well. XD Oh, goodness.

    Well, my geek cred will be beyond doubt.

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete