But that is not important! For I have entered the magical galaxy of DOCTOR WHO!
Anyway, I have made a list of reasons why Doctor Who has ruined my life. Observe:
- I can't look at a statue anymore, no matter what it is. I am too afraid of getting transported back in time.
- I can't see a blue object of any kind without thinking, "IT'S THE TARDIS!!!"
- Everything makes sense and then everything doesn't make sense.
- Bow-ties are cool.
- I can't stop watching it.
- I pin and pin and pin anything Doctor Who related. Thanks for burning up my home feed. I love you.
- Everything doesn't make sense anymore.
This video is the perfect explanation of all the feels I have for Doctor Who.
We are not to the point of merchandise yet, but I think it may happen. :D
Well, that's what I have for now.
I want to thank Doctor Who for ruining everything.