Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

*Gigglesnort*

There I was, derping around on the TV, clicking through channels. My show, "When Calls the Heart" was just ending.

One sec, let me say something about When Calls the Heart. When Calls the Heart is a new show on Hallmark channel. It is based on the book written by Janette Oke and directed by Michael Landon Jr. I really like the show. But I think that I only watch it because of Jack Thornton.

I said that he was a Canadian Mountie, but Mom says NO. He's a constable.


Whatever. He looks like a Mountie. HAHA.

I dunno, I think I just like him because he's nice and adorable.

He's like a cute little puppy.

*gigglesnort*

Whatever.

Anyways, when that was over, I was derping around, looking for something else to watch. I came close to channel four, which is the PBS station, and I saw the blurry, patched-in side of someones face.

*throws my whole body off of the couch and sits four inches away from the television*

AHHHHHHH!!!

*Margaret sees it too and throws herself off of the couch and we both land hardly and loudly on the floor*

SHERLOCK! OMG SHERLOCK! ON. THE. TELLY!!!!!
(Because it is so obvious when you see the side of Benny Cumberbatch's face. Hehe)
WHAT IS THIS???!?!?! THERE IS NO WAY--

So. Apperently, on Saturday and Sunday nights, they play a "Masterpiece Mystery" on the WVIZ PBS channel! And IT WAS SHERLOCK.

It seemed to be the new episode. Sherlock was *spoiler spoilering while he was explaining to Anderson why he spoilers spoilering while he was spoilering and that is why he spoilered.*

It was only the last half hour of it, and then we watched the little special after it that was showing how they made it and such. It was really cool. It was on again on Sunday, but we didn't watch it because of spoilers.

Anyway, I learned that my cousin...Well, she's my cousin's wife, so would that make her my Cousin-In-Law? Hmmm...SHE LIKES SHERLOCK TOO!!!!!!! She mentioned it when I went over to babysit her little girl and OMG WE FREAKED OUT LIKE TWO TEENAGE GIRLS!!! And basically, that's only true for one of us. *Peace fingers* And then she was all, "Do you know an actor...Cillian Murphy?" And I DIED.

Because, naturally, I do know of him and he is like one of my favorites...Seriously...I am like really fascinated with him...Hmmm.

Anyway! She did mention Margaret and I coming over to watch the new episode...

YEAH.

We just have to wait for the library to get us Seasons one and two so we can catch up.

SEASON 3 HAS BEGUN!! LET THE FANS UNITE!!

That's that, then. I really just wanted to rant on how excited I was to find Sherlock on the TV. I cannot control my emotions and excitement sometimes...

BYE BYE

MORE ANIME FOR ME YAY

ANNIE

1 comment:

  1. Aw, so cool you got to see bits of Sherlock! :) I haven't found any fellow fans yet, although I occasionally make, "Not our division!" references to see if they get it. None have. :(

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete