Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Psssst. Do You Know What Today Is?

Good Morning everyone. It is a very DRIPPY cold day here in Northern America. Haha. That makes me sound like I am in Canada. Though Canada isn't in America...That would be cool, to be in Canada. I wonder what their pastries are like...

But today, I am SUPER excited because Captain America: The Winter Soldier is out in theaters! Though, I don't know if I am as excited as my sister. I think that we won't be seeing it till later because the theaters are usually PACKED on premier nights. So, if you go to a later showing a couple days later, it's a bit cheaper and no one is there.

For example, when my brother and I went to see Catching Fire in February, there were only 17 other people there with us. It was nice. When I went to see The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug (which is on DVD Tuesday!!!) there was this guy sitting *this* close to me and he took my arm rest and he laughed like a girl. And I was all, "Yeah. Whatever." Though it was pretty funny, well, not funny, but when Kili got shot, and then jumped into a barrel, when the arrow broke off, the guy next to me gasped just as loud as I did.

Also, today is Robert Downey Jr.'s birthday. It's also Hugo Weaving's birthday too! Also on the birthday list is James Roday (who is Shawn Spencer on Psych, if you didn't know. That's a funny show. Omgosh, Shawn is so funny.) Then David Cross, who I'm only gonna include because he did Crane in Kung Fu Panda. So, Happy Birthday guys!!  

I have to get my laundry done, and I may make another plush, so I will be around.

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment