Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sometimes, I Think Steven Moffat is Smaug.

While watching The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug again, there was a few lines in particular that stood out. Or rather, when Smaug finished saying them, I turned to my sister on the couch and said, "Hey! That's what Moffat does!"

Yeah. I guess it is his job to write characters off of the show...but they could just go on holiday and never come back! They don't have to die! Lol. So here we go.






Okay, can I take a minute to appreciate how scary-looking Smaug looks right here? 

PERFECT SCREENSHOT, ANNE!

I KNOW RIGHT? I NAILED IT.

Lol.

And then Bilbo's face right before it. That pretty much sums up all of the people who watch BBC shows. Hahaha.

I have more Smaug things!

Anne

1 comment:

  1. Or Joss Whedon. Smaug could also be Joss Whedon. He would have killed Phil Coulson if not for the fandom going ballistic.

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete