Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Glitter needs to get a new name! And other junk I forgot to post- ^_^

Wow, I haven't been here in well...not long ago, but STILL! I have to tell the tale of my recent failure. After watching Disney/Pixars 'WALL-E' (LOVE IT COMPLETELY!) I was super hyped. Mostly cuz I love everything animation. Especially Disney and Pixar. Anyway, I ran into my living room and screamed at the top of my lungs, "CARTWHEEL!!" Then! I attempted to do a cartwheel. Okay....so that was a failure. NO wait, let me rephrase  that...EPIC FAIL!!! I fell onto the floor in an unbalanced lump and hit my back into the hutch that was in there. Then, with all the pain of not being able to successfully do a cartwheel, I screamed, "NO CARTWHEEL!!!!" So long story short, I CAN'T DO A LUMPING CARTWHEEL!!!!!!

 And beyond that, Disney's, "The Lion King," is on tonight. Totally psyched. I had a bunch of other junk to throw into this...But the thought left my mind. I'm like Dory, "Where are they?" YOU KNOW!!! FROM 'FINDING NEMO'!!?!?!?!?!? I have to take a breath now. And go into a small dark corner to eat me Ice Cream...

  So, to finish, at a party, a year back, I wrote "Glitter" on my cup. My cousin, wrote "Glitter needs to get a new name" on hers. I took a picture of it. Haha.


I gotta got watch 'ADVENTURE TIME!' Now...There will prob be a post about that soon------MWHAA

~Natsu



1 comment:

  1. Scratch that. Guess it says "REAL" name. Not a new one. Lol

    ReplyDelete