Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Because of Thorin...

 The other day, I was trying to remember all of the names to all 13 Dwarves. I get pretty far...maybe 10 of them, and then I can't remember. My little sister--who is standing next to me--goes, "Sleepy!" It was super cute. So now, when I get past the few I know, I just continue with Sleepy, Dopey, and Doc. Hehe...

Why Thorin, you ask? Well, I have already done a post with Ori in it...I do believe...and I had a discussion with one of my sisters on how majestic this guy is. There is this board game--it was one of my Dad's old ones--called "Mad Magazine-The Game." My sister said something about it...and...yeah, here:

This is the box-front of the game.

This is a spot on the board.

Needless to say, he can go anywhere on the board...

OWNED

I shall be back, I have many, many Hobbit and Dwarf things to post...

~Natsu

1 comment:

  1. Ahahaha, so true! We must think alike... I decided to post about Majestic Thorin today, as well!!

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete