Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Favorite.

 I don't know why my mind came across it when it did, but a couple of days ago, I was doing school, and the words popped into my head. "I'm shocked that he can type with cake in both hands." I then realized where I had seen those words and went on an epic, world-wide-inter-web search for this picture. I found it, and I laugh every time I see it.

 Now, I don't understand why people pair Mycroft  up with cake. (Yeah, I am pretty sure it's Mycroft...?) I have seen a lot of pictures and such with this pairing. And until I finally decided to actually watch the show, (which is something I have desperately wanted to do as of late), I won't understand. All I can do at this point is laugh at it.

Without further hesitation, my favorite, just for ya'll--


Oh, an e-mail from Mycroft.
"Get a real job"?
I’m shocked that he can typewith cake in both hands.

images from the unaired pilot episode of Sherlock.

I have actually started a "Sherlock" Pinterest board. I fill it up. It is enjoyable. I have been collecting Sherlock funnies and the like and I will get them on here in a huge, Sherlock post. I will do it like the Merlin post I did. I'm sure there will even be Doctor Who stuff taking over this blog soon...Oh, I find LOADS of Doctor Who stuff. 

Oh I love fandoms...

And I am in over my head.

Have an awesome afternoon everyone xD

~~Natsu~~

....Still enjoying this picture....

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this one!! XD Thanks for finding it.

    As for Mycroft being addicted to cake, that comes from the ACD books, where he is described as being very fat and lazy. Nods to this in the BBC show include Sherlock asking him how the diet is going and mentioning that he is having dentist work done due to his love of sweets. Thus, the meme of Mycroft and cake. :)

    Yes, we are in so totally over our heads...

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete