Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

10,006 Pageviews! Wow!

 I just wanted to post something short on how excited I am that the blog has been viewed over Ten Thousand times! When I started this blog--almost two years ago--I didn't think that anyone would actually view it or read any of my stuff.

Still, I don't know if anyone reads my blog. It could just be that they came across it by accident and then clicked "backspace" to get back to where they were...it could just be the crazy pictures I post. I don't know! But I am excited.

Thanks guys!

Happy Dance time!! (LOVE this gif! I could watch it forever, I think.)

Sister just pointed out that I posted the Tenth doctor because of the 10...yeah. I DID do that on purpose!! YES! ;)


Yay! :D

See ya'll later.
~~Natsu~~

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good for you! I honestly have no idea how many times mine has been viewed... It's never crossed my mind.

    Nice gif! ;)

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete