Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I'll Be Home For Christmas.

 Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

So, the bad news is that we shall not be going to midnight Mass because we are getting lake effect snow and the roads are horrible. There were maybe two reports about car pile-ups and they each had at least twenty cars. So, we shall be going to the morning mass. (That is if the weather holds.) No Christmas carols for me. :(

I don't understand why the weather has to do this...I mean, three days ago, on the first day of Winter, it was almost 70 degrees. And I was like, WAY TO GO, OHIO! GREAT FIRST DAY OF WINTER.

Apparently the winter fairies didn't approve of my...sarcasm.

And I had gotten my pretty blue dress all ready.

Darn.

On the bright side, I have made over twelve different kinds of cookies. I just finished six dozen a little bit ago, so I don't know what the official cookie count is. It has to be over fifteen dozen...I'll list 'em all later. After Christmas.

And then this song came to mind...though the meaning is not what my circumstance is...I'll Be Home For Christmas by Lady Antebellum. I love the first note of this song. Charles Kelly is amazing.

 

 

 So, I want to wish all my bloggies a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!


Oh! Also, today is the last day I can say that Matt Smith is the Doctor. I have seen the first two seasons with him and though he is not David Tennant (I'm squealing, if you can't hear me. Seriously. I've got it bad. Hehehehehe) he was kind of awesome. 11 is just kind of funny and adorable. People had often compared him to a baby giraffe...They're so right. ♥♥ I can't wait to see Peter take a whack at being the Doctor. ♥♥

Annie 。^・ェ・^。

No comments:

Post a Comment