Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Four Words. Hunger Games, Vampire and Taylor.

 Happy weekend everyone!

 Yesterday I began to read the first Hunger Games book by Suzanne Collins. Now, I am only 5 chapters into it, but it has been really good so far. I can't wait to read the rest! I am not going to say anything else about it because I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't read it but want too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other thing I would like to show you IACB (Inside a Camo Bag) readers. My sister made me a heart necklace on a black chain. I think it looks Gothic. I can't define Gothic, nor do I really understand what it means...I was going for a vampire look.





~~~~~~~~~
Now that's about it for now. The weather is beautiful. Chocolate Twizzlers are surprisingly good, and there is absolutely nothing on on cable tv on a Sunday afternoon. LOL



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I also saw Taylor Swift/Civil War's  new music video for  'SAFE AND SOUND' this afternoon. That was for The Hunger Games (The Movie) It was EPIC!!! ♥ ♥

                I love love love this!!! It's way mysterious and I love the voices and the way it sounds! If you are a Taylor Swift fan, you will love this :)

I am done with my crazy rant. Goodbye.
~NaTsU

No comments:

Post a Comment