Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

SATURDAY!

HIIIIII EVERYYYONNNEEE!!! I felt like I had to have an amazing post cuz I haven't posted much recently....

 Today, I went and got my eyes checked. Picked out awesome frames. I will post the frames once I get them. As I was getting the exam, the doctor dilated my eyes. My eyes looked/felt like this.

 Okay, maybe not as big and adorable as Puss, but I was trying to make a point. Hehe.
   ~                                                                                     ~                                                                            ~
 Also, my media purchase for the day. Hunter Hayes's CD and ....


Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland  DVD.

I watched the movie for the first time last week. And I totally LOVED it! Yesterday evening I watched it again. Today, I bought the DVD. Go figure. LOL.

 And on the reading list for today. 'The Hunger Games.'  I can't wait too read them :)

Have a great weekend guys!

~Natsu

No comments:

Post a Comment