Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Kung Fu Panda 2. My thoughts :O)

 It was a complete coincidence that I got the chance to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 a few days after I mentioned it. Last night actually. It was really REALLY good. Usually the second movies aren't as great as the originals. Few exceptions being, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, The Starwars movies, Toy Story 2, etc, I know there are more. But those are movies that I think that are good. It's only my opinion.

  Now I thought that Kung Fu Panda 2 was AMAZING! The original Kung Fu Panda was great. It's like the BEST animated movie created by Dreamworks about kung fu-ing animals! But then I saw the second. I know I am kinda late...Because it has been around for some time...Nonetheless, it's really good. The actors did a really good job with their characters and the animation was beautiful. The story was GREAT. The humor was right on. It was the kind of humor you would expect from Jack Black. :O) And we got to find out (spoiler alert) what happened to Po's real parents! I loved how Shen used his tail feathers like you would use a fan. That villain was completely perfect.  Anyway, I thought it was "Severely Cool."

Dennis Haysbert also did a really good job voicing his character. The one thought that came to mind was, "that's the Allstate guy!" Now that's a Nerdy story, but it's a story :O)

 My MOST favorite character was Master Shifu. The BEST thing he said in that movie that wasn't serious to the point where you want to go and clean something, was:

Shifu: "Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior... was the worst day of my life. By far. Nothing else came close. It was the worst, mostpainful, mind-destroying, horrible moment--"

Po: "Okay!..."

Shifu: "--I had ever experienced. (shivers) But once I realized the problem not you, but within me, I found inner peace and was able to harness the flow of the universe."

—While speaking to Po in the Dragon Grotto, Kung Fu Panda 2


                ( Thanks--KungFuPandaWiki/Shifu)
Later days,

Natsu ^^ 

PS: Madagascar 3 opens today! 

(UPDATED August 26, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment