Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Wanted

 I know I post a  lot of videos.  But that is because I can't ever find a good topic to write about...When I do, I will be sure to add it.

Here is my favorite song by Hunter Hayes. "Wanted"


As nice as it would be for Hunter to win an ACM award for best newcomer, I kinda think that Scotty McCreery is gonna take that. That would be just as good. He has an amazing voice. 

The thing with both of these artists--for me--is that when you think they are someone else, that's how good they are. Like, when I first heard "Storm Warning" (Hunter Hayes) I thought it was Rascal Flatts. Rascal Flatts are fantastic!! Scotty's  voice was different though. "Love you this big" (Scotty McCreery) I thought it was maybe George Strait. But then I wasn't sure because the voice didn't sound right. But I guess when the radio is quiet and kinda fuzzy, anyone can sound like George Strait. ;0)

All in all, I hope that Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum , and all the greats win something this year. I remember the year when Miranda Lambert and Brad Paisley took home almost everything...If I remember correctly. That was great. As for Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Brantley Gilbert (Who might win the newcomer award. IDK) and all the others that were nominated, GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

Hah, well see? When it comes to country music, I guess I can write something. Even if it makes no sense. Hehe..

Have a great Friday--

Natsu :O

No comments:

Post a Comment