Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

And then there was Robin's wedding...

 I found this on Youtube a short time after I had watched it again tonight. (I was watching the extras--we save those for last.)  There is a few heartbeats of emotion on Guy's face when he sticks the sword into Marian, and it's just heartbreaking to watch. Basically, the whole rest of the episode was heartbreaking to see.

At first, it was like, come on, she's Marian, she's not gonna die. As it so happens, she does go and then we have to deal with the heartbroken gang and worse, a crying Robin.

But the end is so beautiful. I love how they got married before she passed. I think, that even though it did end that way, they did it in such a way that it was just something good rather than losing a loved character. It was a nice season 2 finale.

 

I know that I have already posted a rant on and on about this, but I had wanted to post the video with it as well. Fact is, I didn't have the time to look for it then and the post was already really packed with whining so I didn't include it.

So there we are, I hope the video works.

Have a good evening, because I will be crying.

~~Natsu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment