Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Some pics that I need to post before I forget.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE LOOK ON KILI'S FACE WHEN HE SAYS, "MR. BOGGINS!"

Well, he was smiling like...HUGE and it was so funny. The look on his face was so funny. It has been stuck in my head for some time now.

Anyway, I wanted to post these because I thought they were funny. That, and they were taking up room in my browser. ^^


I sent this to my brother. He is big into Mythbusters. I have seen a good portion of their episodes, and it is a funny awesome show. This just made me laugh because of Jamie...I never noticed the similarities between the two..


THIS WAS AWESOME. There was another one where they asked Tony and Bruce Wayne the same question. Bruce had waaaaay more accomplishments than Tony. I will try to find that one.


I would totally watch the movie, "Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Flynn Rider." Okay, that was lame of me...But wouldn't that have been something? Rapunzel would have looked in her closet and then by then he would have been awake and gone. Hehe.


Kili having a blast throwing flaming pine-cones. I will try this. I have matches. But I just thought this picture was awesome, so why not blog it?

The last thing was a gif of Watson, I think it is. It was on Pinterest. I clicked it. Loved it. Blogged it.


Goodnight ♥

~Natsu~

No comments:

Post a Comment