Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Naruto Volume 63 Came Out.

I was really excited to see that Naruto Volume 63 was at my library. I picked it up and brought it home and read the thing.

It was going to be great because we would finally see that Tobi was Obito. (That was something I knew anyway...stupid internet leaks. I hate spoilers.) We got Obito's back-story...like how he survived the rocks and how Madara had been involved and the Akatsuki and the war and Ten-Tails and ALL OF THIS STUFF! But we also got the thing I feared worse. How Rin died.

I figured that Rin had somehow died, whether it be from natural causes (which almost never happens in Naruto) or her being killed, or whatever. I knew this because both Kakashi and Obito had the Mangekyo Sharingan. And the only way to accomplish that form of the Sharingan was to (as we had learned from Itachi) kill your best friend. So I figured the Rin had died because I knew of no one else that was Kakashi's best friend. Besides Obito (who he never really got along with anyway) there was really only Rin.

Well. Turns out, (and I still don't understand/know the real reason) Kakashi did kill Rin.

I will show you my feels through the 5 Stages of Grief. The only way I can describe that is through these gifs I have chosen:

1-Denial:


2-Anger.


Tsunade...hehe. I am her.
3-Bargaining. 


4-Depression.



And last, #5-Acceptance



That all continues with:

Glee

and this:

Hades

and also this:

Pride and Prejudice

and then some of this:

Charlie Mcdonnell

And that was how it went.

So....I am waiting for January to come to I can see Volume 64 come out.

UGH.

~~Anne

(Thanks to Mashables for some of these awesome GIFs.)

1 comment:

  1. So many of those gifs are my reactions to things. So many. Am currently reading Fullmetal Alchemist manga and I understand the feels. Gah.

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete