Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

EXCLAMATION POINTS TIMES 9000!

The Flesh have been dealt with and even though there were a few casualties, everything turned out good in the end!

Then Amy, Rory, and The Doctor go back to the TARDIS and everything is fine.

Amy cries out in pain and Rory freaks out.

The Doctor says that she is having contractions.

She's having contractions people!! She is in labor!!

The Doctor makes Rory step away and then he takes Amy by the shoulders. She asks what is wrong...

The Doctor opens his mouth and...

THE BLOODY DVD IS SO SCRATCHED THAT THE WHOLE THING FREEZES AND WE SHALL NEVER KNOW WHAT HE TELLS HER!! I AM ABOUT READY TO RAGE-QUIT ON EVERYTHING!!!!! 

SOMETIMES I JUST HATE LIBRARY DVDS!!!!

Charlie Mcdonnell

And this is where I break out the headdesk gif again.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go shout my frustration to the world from the top of someplace VERY HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ANNIE*

No comments:

Post a Comment