Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Songs That I Loved and Then Hated at The End.

Hi everyone! I know it has been a while since I have written, but I really haven't had much to blog about. I want to thank my new follower for the follow! My brother knows him and had apparently showed him my Whiteboard drawings...Maybe I should do more of those..? People seem to like them. I showed my mother and she almost passed out laughing. And I was like, "Mom...they aren't that funny." Meh.

Anyway, while I am listening to my brothers belt "Go Tell it on The Mountain" at the top of their lungs, I want to post these two songs that I have heard recently that I was really digging until I heard the lyrics near the end.

The first one is "Blue Ridge Mountain Song" by Alan Jackson. I loved this one, and I still love it even though it's well...yeah. HORRIBLY SAD.


The next one is a song by Ed Sheeran called "Small Bump." I loved this song while I was listening to it. I was reading the lyrics while I was listening, and then, my eyes caught the end words before the music caught up and well, I was bawling my eyes out for the rest of the song. LISTEN TO THE LYRICS! You'll smack me later for ruining your day.



I found the Official video.

OH THAT MAKES IT WORSE OH STOP NO THE SADNESS OH NOES WHY!!???

But, that is all I have for now. I may come up with more whiteboard stuff. Yay.

So long. The Hobbit: DOS is ALMOST HERE! And Christmas is coming too! 

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment