Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

How We Love by Ingrid Michaelson

I have listened to Ingrid's "Human Again" album probably over 36 times. And that is all the way through. I guess that I am not satisfied until I know all the words to every song without looking at the lyrics...ever. But one of the BEST songs on the WHOLE thing is How We Love.


It is a nice change from the constant Christmas music that is playing in every room of the house. I swear, there is a radio in the kitchen, and then the siblings have a radio in each of their rooms. Like, I don't even know where they dug up these radios, but there they are! At least each of them are on different channels...*sigh* Can you believe that Christmas is so close? I can't. I hope that the weather holds so we can go to midnight mass this year. O Holy Night BETTER be included this year. Last time, it was sorely missed. I was so mad.

And if they do exclude it, I will go up into the choir loft and sing it myself, DANGIT.

So long.

Annie ♥

1 comment:

  1. Planning on going to midnight Mass myself. Doubt I could do 'O Holy Night' (gah, that last high note), but my sister is practicing with the choir. She's much better than me. XD

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete