Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Middle Names

So, it's almost eleven o'clock and Margaret and I are talking. I am half falling asleep and we get to the subject on favorite names. Conversation being,

"I like the name David," I say.

"Yeah, I don't think it's my favorite, but yeah," Margaret replies.

"Yeah." I say. "Though it could just be that I adore David Tennant."

And Margaret is like, " David. John. McDonald."

(For those who don't know, McDonald is David's real name. xD)

Somehow, we ended up wondering about actor's middle names.

Then, a few minutes of silence pass and then I grab my glasses and say, "Come on, let's go look it up."

And here we are!

Results!

Benedict Cumberbatch, when looked up, is Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch. I thought this was kinda neat 'cause my kid brother's name is Timothy.

Then we came to Tom Hiddleston, and GEEZ OH MAN GUYS! Could his name be any more...dapper! Thomas William Hiddleston. Like, it's the perfect middle name for this guy. It's like a prince. Prince Thomas William Hiddleston. *shivers* ♥

NOW! MY LOYAL LOKI SUBJECTS! LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!! 

And I shall be all like, "YOU ARE NOT OF NOBLE BIRTH!" And then Margaret will come up behind me and knock me out and be all like, "HE'S LOKI! HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS!!"

*cough*

Then we came across Josh Groban's middle name. It's a really cool one, too. Josh Winslow Groban. 

*takes a Pinterest break*

O...hey guys.

I came back.

OMGosh! Colin Morgan, I just found...is Catholic, it seems. I turn to Margaret and say, "NOW THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING YOUR RELATIONSHIP!!!"

I'm awesome.

Wow, so, it is eleven now, and so, I guess I really need to get off the internet and I dunno...GO TO SLEEP.

Goodnight world of internet.

Adieu, adieu, remember me. 

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment