Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Hehe.


Okay, so I was thinking about doing something for a very very long time. And now I have done it, and I have found it. So...what I did was, I google-mapped "Mordor" and I actually got a result! It's in PA! Actually, I got about, 4 results...

Anyway, I have been watching stuff on the "youtube" and I found this: 

This was my favorite part of that whole movie. Corpse Bride is my favorite one of the Burton movies that are, what is it, "stop-motion" I believe. Now, I don't mean like Gumby and the like...Anyhow, I think this is a little better than The Nightmare Before Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I like that movie too. But this one is awesome. I think I may have even posted this video before...Well, it wouldn't hurt to post it again. I haven't seen Frankenweenie yet, but Corpse Bride is still up there on the list...If you listen, and you know who it is, it totally sounds like Johnny Depp--mostly because it is--Hehe--(!) The bride is um...Helena Bonham Carter. She is in a lot of movies--some Burton movies too--with Johnny Depp. I probably said that somewhere else too...Oh Well.

I google-mapped "Narnia" and got 4 pages of results...I think I will be here for a while.

Have a great week. Happy Monday! I should be back later with the spoils of Easter...

~Natsu


No comments:

Post a Comment