Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

KORRA NEWS!!!!!

LAST POST OF THE NIGHT, I SWEAR.

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS POST FOR-FOR-EVER AND IT HAS FINALLLLLLLLY COME!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY!!!

I WILL "BORROW" THE POST--

Comic-Con 2013 may be in the books for Avatar fans looking for Book 2 news, but that doesn’t mean we’ll be sitting dry between now and the premiere. The amount of news we’ve received over the past few hours is incredible and it will only lead to endless speculation. In this post, I wanted to cover two major points that may have been lost in all of the news released at Comic-Con. Those two points are Book 2′s release month and trailer. I’m sure most of you probably know the release month by now, but in order to highlight it, I thought I’d write an official post about it. Plus, I think you guys may need a new post to display your excitement because the Comic-Con post is flooded with over 430 comments.

Anyways, Book 2 will premiere sometime September 2013. This officially narrows down Book 2′s release date to the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th. I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say Book 2 will premiere on September 7th just because that was my guess for months now and I want to stick with it. Along with the release date, we got a trailer and clip from Book 2.
You can see them both below:
 
[I wasn't able to post the other so here is the link: 


I’ll be at my college orientation this Monday and Tuesday so I won’t be able blog more in depth about the trailer until Wednesday. But look out for some sort of in depth breakdown of the trailer this Wednesday because there are a lot of interesting points to highlight.

Lastly, we’re still in search of a leaked video of Episode 1: Rebel Spirit. I suggest waiting for Nickelodeon to release it because anyone who had the ability to record probably recorded it so far away from the main screen in order to avoid security. Needless to say, the quality will be terrible and not worth watching.

I expect Nickelodeon to release the episode online sometime this weekend, but that’s just my opinion.

Thanks for sticking with this blog throughout Comic-Con coverage and I hope my work satisfied your Book 2 needs.

That's all--there is another post....I will get that later.

Goodnight.

~~Natsu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment