Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

We Shall Make it a Funny Post! With Pictures!

So, it's been a while since I did a huge post of pictures. And I haven't been on very much because my internet keeps going out and it never gets back...Needless to say my Pinterest home feed is jammed and I found a bunch of LoTR and THobbit funnies.

WE SHALL BEGIN!






This is SOOOOO CUTE!!

Bahahaha

~evil laugh~

The Lord of the Rings behind the scenes... THE SPLINTER!!!!! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! HAHAHAHAHA

Ahahaa.

very funny!
Hahaha.

Looks like my little kitten, Fili!

I found this picture of a kitten on Pinterest. Do you know what the comment said?

"Looks like my little kitten, Fili!"
I had an epic face palm moment. Is it possible that I am THAT unoriginal? 'Cept the kitty in the picture looks more like my brothers kitten than my own...

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

YES xD

Ahahaa....Yeah....no comment on this one....
See???  I told you he was a real Wizard!


I shall forever sing the LOTR version of this song. :)


Well.

That's all I can come up with at the moment...

ENJOY!!

~~Natsu






No comments:

Post a Comment