Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

ONE More Thing.

 Found this on Clueless Freshman:

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug TRAILER!

I wish I knew these bloggers in real life. That would be such fun, organized chaos. xD

ANYWAY! I am so horribly excited for this movie. Ugh. I cannot wait. The trailer is amazing and my reaction, and anything I could have said was already said in her post....so, READ IT. Haha. The whole things looks amazing! I don't quite understand what is going on with Tauriel and Legolas and his dad...But it is just a trailer. WE SHALL FIND OUT IN A FEW WEEKS! :D

Okay, I seriously must go now.

Bye.

~Natsu~

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Thanks for the shout-out! Seriously, if I knew in real life the people I run into on the Internet, my life would be a lot more interesting. There would be a lot more crazy shenanigans, I'm pretty sure. At least I'd have someone to share all my fandoms with. ;)

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! The pleasure was all mine! As for the internet peoples, yes! I would love to have dinner with some of the gals I find on Pinterest. And what is great about them is that there are some my age and same beliefs as me. So that is pretty awesome. There is a girl on Pinterest who I have spoken too before a couple times. We both share a fascination with Richard Armitage. Some of her boards are amazing. xD

      Natsu

      Delete