Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

HAH! HAH! YES!

 I just got done watching the new episode of Avatar: The Legend of Korra. Some time around the middle of the episode, I said to my sister, "PLOT TWIST! VARRICK IS EVIL!! MWHAHA."

OMGoodness. I think I was right.

She didn't believe me.

We started talking and pulled everything together. They were his boats getting taken. He was trying to get Mako and Asami on his side. I mean, come on! He had Bolin working as an actor for his "movers" and he's filthy rich. Then...then...Mako figured out how the explosions worked and how they were connected. We brought it all together and came to the conclusion that he was evil.

And then what happened? At the end of the episode, we get AN EVIL SMIRK out of Varrick! Right after he made a business deal with Asami.

OH THE JOY IT BRINGS TO BE RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING OF SUCH IMPORTANCE!!

Now, I am not saying for sure if he is evil or not. But a smirk? I have seen that before. MANY times before. It is a perfectly legit sign of evilness.

So now, we are pretty sure that Korra is on Ember Island and she DOES NOT REMEMBER WHO SHE IS!! MAN! I cannot BELIEVE the plot twists that have been thrown in here! The show was a bit slow going at first, and Unalaq and his kids were obviously the villain, but now, OH MY GOSH. I have to give high-fives to these writers. GEEZ. Amazingness is happening right now.

THE.

FEELS.

I cannot wait for next week.

Blah. Keval's blog has a post on Tonight's episode. It's just an announcement, but the comments are pretty good so far.

Ugh. I am gonna go read now. Let my brain cool down a bit. PLUS, the book is due tomorrow and I started it around four this afternoon. I wish I didn't wait until I realized it was due.

*slap*

Goodnight,

~Natsu~

1 comment:

  1. I agree! A smirk is a perfectly legitimate sign of evil. XD

    In Pace Christi,

    Elyse

    ReplyDelete