Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

R.E.M.-2012



 Ah, hello. Seems the world failed to end...Good thing, too. I didn't return my Library books. The fine for eternity would have been impossibly huge.

  Last night on the news, they were playing this SONG . That is IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT (AND I FEEL FINE) BY R.E.M. It worked for today...This song was also on Chicken Little (2005), when the aliens were attacking...

 On the plus side, Christmas is almost here...and it IS SNOWING!!! ~Cue Mike Keaton dance from Jack Frost~  I really thought that it wasn't going to snow this year. It had been so warm and muddy...But HAZAH! We are going to have a white Christmas after all! That is, if the snow doesn't melt. Meh.

 Well, on a totally different subject, I saw Tron Legacy the other day. It was pretty ridiculous. IT WAS AWESOME!! When Sam was standing on the top of the building in the beginning, it had a Spiderman feel to it, but it was SO AWESOME after that.

Yup. That's all I have to say about it. The glowing was cool. The story was neat. I stated that I was going as one of the girls like this: 
--for Halloween next year, and my brother looks at me and says, "Please don't." So I won't.
That was somewhat funny...

Meh. Hope that the day goes well.
~Natsu~


No comments:

Post a Comment